To submit a request for support or product donations, click here
All requests for support must be done online. There is no need to call or request a meeting. If, after review of your application, we need to find out more information about your project, we will contact you to request a meeting.
In general, Pfizer Canada supports:
- Health and science education programs
- Disease awareness initiatives
- Scientific and academic community
- Projects that could have a potential impact on reducing healthcare costs
- Programs that could be a potential model for other provinces and/or countries
- Activities that could have a significant impact on a large number of Canadians
As a general rule, Pfizer Canada will not support:
- Arts & cultural programs, except those related to health education
- Capital, building and endowment campaigns
- Individual attendance at conferences, seminars and similar activities
- Organizations already supported through United Way or West Island Community Shares contributions (we contribute to United Way and WICS through our annual employee campaign and corporate donation).
- Organizations that practice discrimination on the basis of race, creed, gender, age, sexual preference or national origin
- Graduation galas or yearbooks
- Sporting teams and events (Pfizer Canada focuses its sports-related support to the Canadian Paralympic Team. We are very proud to offer our continued support to these elite athletes).
- Religious activities