In general, Pfizer Canada supports:
- Health and science education programs
- Disease awareness initiatives
- Scientific and academic community
- Projects that could have a potential impact on reducing healthcare costs
- Programs that could be a potential model for other provinces and/or countries
- Activities that could have a significant impact on a large number of Canadians
As a general rule, our Community Programs do not support:
- Arts & cultural programs, except those related to health education
- Capital, building and endowment campaigns
- Individual attendance at conferences, seminars and similar activities
- Organizations already supported through United Way or West Island Community Shares contributions (we contribute to United Way and WICS through our annual employee campaign and corporate donation).
- Organizations that practice discrimination on the basis of race, creed, gender, age, sexual preference or national origin
- Graduation galas or yearbooks (we support national medical student bodies)
- Sporting teams and events (Pfizer Canada focuses its sports-related support to the Canadian Paralympic Team. We are very proud to offer our continued support to these elite atheletes).
- Religious activities
Find valuable information you need to be able to manage your own health better.
Get connected. Then see how it all comes together.
You are now leaving the Pfizer.ca website.
Pfizer Canada accepts no responsibility for the content of linked sites.